1. The content of our website.
The present website, dianeosis.org , is the website of diaNEOsis -Research and Policy Institute (hereinafter referred to as "the Company").
The personal data you provide to us during your navigation on both our website and our online store is subject to processing and will be kept in a file with the Company's responsibility.
By using the website, you fully agree that use is at your own risk. The Company makes every effort to provide high quality services but can not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors. Any reference or link to another site is provided for your convenience and the Company is not responsible for the content, products and services provided (advertising or sale) to these websites.
2. What is personal data?
According to the art. 4(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation, "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
3. What is personal data processing?
"Processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
4. What kind of personal data do we process through our website?
A) When visiting our website:
We do not collect personal data except what is collected through the cookies you have authorized us with your consent to use, which are detailed in the Cookies Policy.
B) When sending messages through our website communication form, the Company processes the message details (e-mail, message text, IP address, date and time of message sending) which remain our website’s database and are deleted immediately after our communication is completed.
C) If you have consented to receiving newsletters, we will include your e-mail address in our “newsletter mailing list”.
5. What is the purpose of the processing of your personal data?
We collect your personal data solely for the purposes of the services provided by the dianeosis.org website and in particular (a) to monitor our website’s traffic; (b) to communicate with you to the information you provide through the contact form (https://www. dianeosis.org/en/contact/) (c) to comply with the obligations imposed by the applicable legislation; d) for customer satisfaction survey, product promotion, sending of newsletters for products and services.
6. The legitimate basis we are based on to process your data
The processing of website’s users’ data is based either in the context of the services offered or is based on the consent of the user.
7. Who are the recipients of your personal data?
The recipients of your personal data are the staff of the Company, which has signed confidentiality agreements, and our affiliated companies that process your personal data as Processors on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions. Our Processors are:
- Νevma ("Μπουγιούρης-Φρυγανιώτης Ο.Ε"), a company that provides services of web development and web hosting.
- Mailchimp, a company that provides newsletter services.
- ΕΛΤΑ ("Ελληνικά Ταχυδρομεία Α.Ε."), a company that provides postal services.
- Kanga Services ("KANGA SERVICES COURIERS ΤΑΧΥΜΕΤΑΦΟΡΙΚΗ Α.Ε a company that provides postal services.
- DHL ("DHL Express (EΛΛΑΣ) Α.Ε. Διεθνείς Ταχυμεταφορές"), a company that provides postal services.
Moreover, in the context of co-organizing events of the Company with other agencies and organizations, we may communicate to the partner involved lists of the data registered in our Newsletter mailing list as well as lists registered in previous events of the organization, provided that the natural persons to whom the data have previously been given, consent to use their data for that particular activity.
In addition, we may share or disclose your personal data when you have explicitly requested it or when required by law.
8. How do we ensure that our Processors respect your Personal Data?
Our Processors have agreed and contractually contracted with the Company:
- to keep any kind of information confidential,
- not to send data to third parties without the Company's permission,
- to take appropriate security measures,
- to comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data, in particular the GDPR Regulation.
9. Do we transfer personal data abroad?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of Greece. Your Personal Data is stored and processed only within Greece.
10. When do we delete your personal data?
Your personal data received through your messages via our contact form (email, message text, IP address, date & time) are deleted immediately after communication between the sender of the message and the Company has been completed.
We delete the consent data for newsletters as soon as you declare that you no longer wish to receive newsletters by sending an email to us with the following subject "UNSUBSCRIBE FROM NEWSLETTER". The same possibility is given to all subscribers to the newsletter, in each newsletter sent by the Company, at a distinct point at the bottom of the newsletter. Consent to submitting a newsletter is also deleted within six months of our last newsletter.
The Data that collects the Cookies are in accordance with our Cookies Policy, which you can see here.
11. The safety of your personal data
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data. We have taken appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure and protect your Data from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing.
We use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to ensure secure data exchange between your site and your browser. Also, Nevma, providing Web Hosting and Web Development services, maintains the appropriate technical, organizational and policy backup measures.
These measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
The processing of your Data in any way is only permitted for our authorized persons, employees and partners solely for the purposes stated above (see answer to question 5)
12. Your rights towards your personal data
You can exercise your right toward the processing of your personal data, and especially:
- request access to your data,
- request the correction of your data, in cases where the data we hold about you are incorrect or insufficient,
- request to delete your data, if there is no legal obligation for us to keep them
- withdraw your consent, in cases is where consent is the legitimate basis for the processing of your data,
- object to processing for a specific reason,
- request the restriction of the processing,
- request to transfer your data to another Controller.
In order to exercise your rights, you may send us a relevant request either to the Company's address (Granikou 7, 15125, Maroussi, Attica) or to the e-mail address email@example.com entitled as "Exercise of access / correction / deletion / restriction / opposition" or the online contact form (https://www.dianeosis.org/en/contact/) with a description of your request and we will make sure that we examine it and respond as soon as possible.
13. When do we respond to your requests?
Our response to your request will take place within (1) one month of its receipt. If we need an extension of two (2) months to respond to your request, due to the complexity or reason of the large number of requests, we will inform you as soon as possible.
14. How can you follow the progress of your requests?
For more information, you can call the number 2130023000.
15. Do we use automated decision making / including profile training when processing your Data?
We do not make decisions, nor do we make profiling, based on the automated processing of your personal data.
Cookies are used on our site dianeosis.org, always after your information and consent.
16. Do we process Data of Minors?
In general, we do not process data for children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you MUST have the consent of your parents before signing up for the site services or our newsletter mailing list. If we find that we have unknowingly collected data from a child under 16 without the above condition, we will delete these data as soon as possible.
17. What is the applicable law towards the processing of your personal data?
We process your personal data in accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 / EU and the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
18. Where can you lodge a complaint if we violate the applicable law on the protection of personal data?
You have the right to lodge a complaint towards the Greek Personal Data Protection Authority (address: Kifisias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens, tel. 210 6475600, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org ) or the Data Protection Authority of your residence, if you believe that processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
19. How will you be informed of any changes to this Policy?
We will update this Policy whenever necessary. If there are any significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your Personal Information, we will notify you either by posting a notice at a prominent point before the changes take effect or in any other appropriate manner. We encourage you to read this Policy regularly.